Effective date of the version: September 1, 2021
This policy will help you understand the following:
1. Privacy protection
4. Copyright and trademark
1. Privacy Protection
(1) Member registration: When a user registers as a member of this Website, this Website will ask the user to provide personal information including name, gender, phone number, and Email etc.
(2) Online payment service: This Website accepts customer payments using Visa, MasterCard, Union Pay, Alipay and Wechat Pay. If you use the above credit card and online payment method, it means that you confirm that you are the holder of the credit card or Alipay or Wechat Pay account, or have obtained the holder's authorization to use it. The information you enter (including: name, phone number, address, email address, relevant account information and credit card information) are directly stored in the equipment of the online payment provider, and is governed and protected within the scope of protection of the online payment provider’s data privacy and protection policy.
(3) Functions necessary to ensure transaction security: In order to improve the security of the system when you use our products and/or services, prevent phishing website fraud and protect account security more accurately, we may need to understand your browsing information, order information, your commonly used software information, equipment information to help determine the risk of your account, and may record some links ("URL") that we think are risky; we may also collect your equipment information to analyze the problem, count traffic and investigate possible risks when you choose to send us unusual messages.
2. Users must enter their personal information for membership registration before they can make purchases on this Website. The registered information helps this Website process some of the content and services provided to registered members. This Website may need to store certain information provided for such content and services. Users have the right to refuse to provide us with personal information. However, if the user chooses not to provide information marked with (*) on the information registration form, this Website may not be able to provide some of its services and functions to the customer concerned.
3. If the user has not registered as a member, he can only browse this Website anonymously as a visitor. This Website does not collect any personal information from these users, and they may not be able to use the services and content we make available to registered members.
4. The personal data collected by this Website will be used for the following general purposes:
(1) Respond to user enquiries;
(2) Promote new products, online activities and/or publicity;
(3) Communicate with users, such as calls, emails, short messages, push notification of smart phone applications or mailing methods;
(4) Specific functions, such as sharing products with friends, maintaining shopping lists, maintaining shopping bags on this Website, and completing orders, including data confirmation and security review;
(5) Conduct customer market surveys, analyze trends and behaviors, with a view to improving the level of products and services on this Website;
(6) Allow this Website to make disclosures as required by any legally binding laws, regulations or court orders;
(7) All uses directly related to the above.
6. Without the user's consent, we will not provide any personally identifiable customer information to third-party contractor websites, online services or mobile device applications. If a user enters any of these websites, online services or mobile device applications or third-party contractors through a link on this Website, please check the information of those websites, online services or mobile device applications concerning their data privacy policies before submitting personal information to them. Please note that this Website does not assume any responsibility or legal responsibility for their policies.
7. The user can at any time:
(1) Request to obtain and correct the user's personal data recorded on this Website;
(2) Request to delete the user's personal data from any mailing or distribution lists on this Website;
(3) Stop using the user's personal data and stop using this Website in accordance with the terms of service.
8. If the user needs to exercise the rights of clause 7, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate that the content of the email is "confidential" and list the services that the user has registered. After we receive it, we may ask the user to provide relevant information to ensure that the user is the person specified in the personal data.
2. This Website may contain links to other websites. These terms only apply to this Website. When users enter these linked websites or services, they may receive Cookies that are not the responsibility of our company. Any personal data submitted by users to linked websites or other services will be subject to the privacy policies (if any) of those websites or services. Users must carefully review the relevant policies before providing any information to these websites or services.
1. The information on this Website is provided "as is" and is for information purposes only. The company does not provide any form of guarantee including implied guarantee of product quality, marketability, suitability for specific purposes, or non-invasiveness, etc. In any case, any direct damage, indirect damage, special damage or other forms of derivative damage caused by the use of this Website or other websites linked to this Website, include but not limited to, any lost benefits, business interruption or loss of data, the company will not be responsible for such damages even if it has been clearly informed of the possibility of such risks. If the legal system of a country or region does not allow the exemption of implied warranties, the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
2. The information on this Website may have technical or typographical errors. The company may change, update or delete any information at any time without notice. The company does not guarantee that the operation of this Website is smooth, unimpeded, error-free, or will remedy any deficiencies; nor does it guarantee that this Website will be compatible with the computer equipment used by you, nor does it guarantee that this Website and its server are absolutely perfect, do not contain any errors, computer viruses, worms or Trojan horse programs. Therefore, the company is not responsible for any losses caused by such problems.
3. If users link to other websites through this Website, our company will not provide any form of promise or guarantee to these websites. The website linking service provided by the company is designed purely for the convenience of users, and users should not assume that the company provides any guarantee for these websites or any of their content.
4. If any individual disclaimer or exclusion clause becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the clause shall be deemed severable without affecting the validity and execution of the remaining clauses.
4. Copyright and trademark
The trademarks, product names, photos, models and logos used on this Website are all in the possession of Advance Golf Academy Company Limited. Without the prior written approval of the aforementioned company, no one may use any of these without authorization. The content of this Website and the software contained in this Website are protected by copyrights owned or authorized to use. Without the prior written approval of the above-mentioned company, they may not be copied, stored in the retrieval system, distributed or used for any commercial purposes.